Why the HCG Program?
Three Kinds of Fat
Dr. Simeons documented three kinds of fat:
The first is the structural fat that fills the gaps between the various organs as sort if packing material. It provides the cushioning that beds the kidneys in soft elastic tissue, it protects the coronary artery, and it provides a kind of springy cushion of hard fat under the bones of the feet without which we could not walk.
The third kind of fat is entirely abnormal and it is this kind of fat from which the overweight person suffers. This abnormal fat is a potential fuel reserve but unlike the second kind of fat, it is not available to the body in a nutritional emergency. Unlike the normal reserves, it is not kept in a current account; it is locked away in a fixed deposit.
Dr. Simeons has concluded that obesity is caused by a disorder of the diencephalic center of the brain, and hCG works on this part of the brain to pry loose the unwanted fat – the third kind of fat.
The second kind of fat takes advantage of the fact that fat packs the highest caloric value into the smallest space. Normal reserves of fuel for muscular activity and maintenance of body temperature are conveniently stored in this form. The body can draw upon these reserves of fuel when the nutritional resources from the intestinal tract are insufficient to meet the demand. These fat reserves are localized all over the body.
Dr. Simeons advises that when hCG is used in conjunction with a very low calorie diet (500 calories), the hypothalamus (located in the diencephalic area of the brain) regulates the disposal of the abnormal fat (the third kind of fat) so that the patient’s body is reshaped naturally, without effort. In other words, patients using this program lose their fat from adipose tissue accumulations, causing visible contouring of the body. Dr. Simeons noticed the lack of symptoms one would expect from a patient on a very low calorie diet (VLCD). For example, his patients had no headaches, hunger pains, weakness or irritability as long as they were following a VLCD combined with hCG.
WARNING: Do not take hCG while you are pregnant or on your menstrual cycle or lactating.
There are countless examples pointing to the success of hCG in weight loss. Dr. Simeons spent 30 years researching hCG and concluded that, through the hypothalamus, the metabolism is reset, thus preventing the usual rebounding weight gain that follows most other diets.
THE 3 PHASES IN THE HCG DIETING PROCESS
- 2 DAYS GORGING ON FOOD
- THE ACTUAL 500 VERY LOW CALORIE DIET
- THE MAINTENANCE PHASE WHEN THE DIET IS OVER
Why hCG Vibrational Infusion Drops?
There are several delivery methods of hCG to the body. Some people choose daily injections, if they can afford $700 to $1500 for a six-week treatment. Prescription hCG also comes in a nasal spray and transdermal gel, which are also very costly.
We focus on Vibrational Infusion oral hCG drops. The principle of Quantum Medicine is, “What large doses cause, micro doses can cure.” Due to advances in Vibrational Infusion technology, the Vibrational Infusion hCG drops have proven to be just as effective at achieving quick and lasting weight loss as the costly injections.
With hCG Vibrational Infusion drops, those who have struggled with weight loss finally get the results they’ve always wanted, without starvation, pills, shakes, or expensive gym memberships.
What is Vibrational Infusion?
Energy Infusion Process
The infusing process can enhance that properties of a substance and increase its power; it can make it work faster and stronger.
hCG Vibrational Infusion is made by acquiring the exact vibrational charge – the energetic characteristics – of the hCG and imprinting the energy into a stable and beneficial substance, like glycerin. Glycerin, a natural sweetener even used by diabetics, is more stable and it also absorbs more readily into the body. It is substantially more effective in maintaining the chemical and biological integrity of the hCG Vibrational Infusion.
Basics to the HCG Diet
- Daily weight, percent body fat & weekly body measurements
It is important to weigh yourself and keep track of your success. You will want to weigh yourself when you first get up in the morning (the same clothing every time) after you have emptied your bladder. It is also important to monitor your body measurements because if you have a day where you do not lose, very often you have dropped in size. Remember it is a program where you lose pounds and inches, not just pounds.
(You will need to purchase a good scale. We recommend a Tanita, Omron or Taylor scale with the ability to measure percent body fat and hydration.)
- Daily diet and water intake
- Daily activity and energy level
It is recommended that you only do light exercise. Walking, Yoga, Pilates, lighter weight lifting (resistance) is great to keep up your strength. Stay away from high calorie burning exercises (ex. running, aerobics). Over-exercising will cause the body to go into starvation mode and hold on to the fat, fighting against the hCG and burning sugar instead of stored fat.
- Take 10 drops of hCG each morning. Then 10 drops 30-45 minutes before each meal.
- It is best to keep hCG drops in the refrigerator.
- For women:
- If you are menstruating, you will not take the drops during the first three days of your menstrual cycle.
- If you notice and changes in your menstruation stop the drops.
- If you are a woman you MUST USE BIRTH CONTROL – Do NOT get pregnant!
- Weigh yourself each morning at the same time with an empty bladder and empty bowels. Write down your weight.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water daily. Water is essential to weight loss; it is of the utmost importance that you drink water.
Possible side effects:
- Weight loss is the most common side effect of using hCG.
- A small percentage of patients experience a mild headache. If you experience a headache you can take an over the counter pain medication to relieve the symptoms. Headaches are self-limiting and usually last only a few days.
- Constipation can happen occasionally. The reduced bowel movements can and often cause reduced success with the weight loss plan. Take a mild laxative.
HCG DIET PLAN
Day 1 and 2
Breakfast of cereal, eggs, bacon and toast, or pancakes with a glass of orange juice, coffee or tea.
Snack on a protein bar or granola bar, an apple and a banana.
Lunch of a large deli sandwich with a salad, a large handful of pretzels and a glass of juice.
Snack on a chocolate bar.
Dinner of either pizza (at least 3 slices), pasta with white sauce, enchiladas, or chicken fried rice, and a salad, and a soft drink.
Dessert of your choice.
Weight Loss Phase:
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only a tablespoonful of milk is allowed in 24 hours. No artificial creamer, no artificial sweeteners may be used. Stevia is fine.
Lunch and Dinner
At each meal you will have the following four choices: protein, vegetable, fruit and grain.
100 grams (4 oz.) boiled, broiled or grilled from the following list:
1 or 2 egg whites
Lean Beef (2 servings per week)
Chicken Breast (boneless)
White Fish (Tilapia or Swai)
No canned food.
All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking.
It must be boiled, broiled or grilled without additional fat.
Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed.
9 ounces of one type of vegetable can only be chosen from the following list:
Use 1 tsp. of coconut oil a day on your vegetable.
Your choice of one of the following:
Apple, orange, a handful of strawberries or blueberries or ½ a grapefruit.
One of the following:
7 gluten free rice crackers.
7 Mary’s Gone Crackers.
1 Melba toast
MAINTENANCE PHASE AFTER THE 35 DAYS
Congratulations, you have made it through the active hCG phase of the plan and are onto food re-introduction.
In this phase, you are doing the most vital and important part of the entire process; setting your current weight as the proper weight. Here, your body is adapting to the new changes it has gone through and the hypothalamus is learning that this is your new weight. For this reason, following the plan here us imperative if you want to stay steady where you are.
There are only a few rules, but if you break then you will find it hard to stabilize and the weight will come back on slowly but surely.
- Absolutely NO Grains, Starches, Sugars, Sweeteners (other than stevia) or Root Vegetables.
- You must weigh yourself every morning upon waking and if you go more than 2 pounds above your Last Dose Weight (LDW) you must follow the instructions below for a Steak or Protein Day.
- You must eat at least three significant meals per day and ideally snacks too.
- You must drink your water.
- You must move your body: this is not intending that you suddenly start intensive exercise but rather that you walk, do in intervals if you are up to it and use some weights to start building long lean muscle.
- Sleep: minimum 7 hours per night.
- Eat fat: whole cream, cheese, butter, meat, eggs, raw coconut and olive oil.
- You must do this for a minimum of three weeks, and for some, longer is recommended.
This technique is to be employed if you wake up and find yourself more than 2 pounds above you last dose weight. On this day you will eat nothing all day, while drinking normal amounts of water and at dinner have a large steak with raw tomato or some onion. This generally reverses weight gain.
THIS INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED BY SUN FORCE HCG
To Order the HCG Drops: contact us at 780-884-4440 (text preferred) or by email email@example.com